Toyota will hold a press conference at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nev., on Oct. 30 at 11:00 a.m. PDT to introduce nine customized vehicles for its SEMA Show display and to announce the winner of the Toyota Racing Dream Build Challenge.
In addition to the four custom builds for the Dream Build Challenge, there will be three based on the all-new Toyota Avalon, a TRD FJ Cruiser and the "Ultimate Fishing Tundra" on display.
The Dream Build Challenge is a build competition among four of Toyota Racing's top drivers, where each driver chose a build team that helped create their "Dream Build" custom vehicle. Toyota will contribute $100,000 to the drivers’ designated charities, with the winning driver's charity receiving $50,000. The winner will be determined by fan voting on the Dream Build Facebook page from Oct. 20-29 (www.toyotaracingdreambuild.com
• Toyota Marketing Communications and Motorsports Vice President Ed Laukes to introduce the program
• Television racing commentator and Top Gear USA host Rutledge Wood will be master of ceremonies
Dream Build challengers:
• Alexis DeJoria (NHRA Toyota Fuel Funny Car driver)
• Antron Brown (NHRA Toyota Top Fuel driver)
• Clint Bowyer (NASCAR Toyota Sprint Cup driver)
• Kyle Busch (NASCAR Toyota Sprint Cup driver)
All will be available post-conference for interviews and autographs.
Toyota's space at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas, Nev., booth # 24801 in the Central Hall
Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012 from 11:00 to 11:20 a.m. PDT.
See nine brand-new and unique custom-built Toyota vehicles, including three based on the all-new 2013 Avalon; be the first to see and hear the winner of the Toyota Racing Dream Build Challenge; interview the players involved.